February 15, 2021 Greetings St. Anne Schools Families! Due to inclement weather and the forecast for additional heavy snow, Tuesday, February 16, 2021, will be a...
Our first home boys basketball game will be tonight vs. Donovan. The JV game starts at 5:30, and the varsity game starts at 7:00. Every spectator coming to the game must...
Good Evening St. Anne Families, Due to inclement weather and hazardous road conditions, tomorrow Friday, February 5, 2021, will be a remote learning day for both St. Anne...
Congratulations to the February Students of the Month! The students were recognized for this month's theme of RESPECT! Keep up the good work, we are proud of you. #CardinalPride
Student Support Services
Catch the 3/2 SACHS vs. GSW varsity boys basketball game at https://www.facebook.com/GSWHS73/
Tip-off at 7:00. Go Cardinals!
Check out our Varsity Boys Basketball team in action tonight vs. Grace Christian at 7:00. Visit https://www.youtube.com/user/GCACrusaders Go Cardinals!
Attention: Parents/Guardians of Senior Students!
If your Senior has not completed the FAFSA yet, please join us on February 24th at 5:30pm in the Student Media Center for our FAFSA Completion Workshop! During this workshop, your Senior will be able to apply and complete their FAFSA! Please remember to bring the following documents in order to complete your FAFSA:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your 2019 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you would like to attend, please email Heather Giordano at email@example.com or fill out the Google form below by clicking the link! See you there!
Reminder: It is now a graduation requirement for all Seniors to complete their FAFSA, even if they choose not to pursue post-secondary education.